Pittsburgh, PA or Toronto, ON
We are looking for a Resource Specialist who embodies our culture and will help us take our team to the next level by supporting operations within our Client Organization. This role requires strong collaboration skills, strategic mindset, an upbeat, positive attitude, and a willingness to solve in an ever-changing environment. This position also requires creating and enforcing processes by utilizing and requesting all departments use proper forms and procedures.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks in a collaborative work environment
- Process oriented mindset with the ability to adapt quickly
- Assist in developing, analyzing, and communicating monthly utilization reports to competency leads, Talent & Culture, CFO, and other interested leadership parties
- Construct clear, concise, communication for internal and external stakeholders to establish clear objectives, expectations, and timelines
- Act as day-to-day contact for resource management across core competencies (e.g, Experience Design, Analytics & Insight, Marketing Services, etc.)
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional, fast paced, dynamic environmentFamiliarity with digital marketing and/or creative agency experience
- Prior experience with Salesforce, OpenAir and/or NetSuite is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google, especially Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with reports and analyzing data
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate, influence, and listen to the internal stakeholders
- Think creatively and work collaboratively to develop solutions
- Demonstrated passion and ability to problem solve and manage expectations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.