Drupal Developer (BE)
Are you passionate about Drupal and the Drupal community? Does building high-end, custom Drupal sites for some of the biggest brands excite you? Would you like to work with some of the best Drupal developers in the industry? If so, Bounteous is the place for you.
At Bounteous, we create big-picture digital solutions that help leading companies deliver transformational brand experiences. As a Backend Drupal Developer, you will be integral in delivering custom Drupal implementations for our clients.
Our Drupal Team is growing, and there is a great opportunity for you to grow with us!
- Build amazing Drupal websites and applications following Drupal best practices
- Write clean, maintainable code
- Actively participate in client meetings, professionally and expertly
- Work independently to get things done without being micromanaged
- Work with attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- Willing to travel periodically to client locations as needed
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- Experience building Drupal sites using core and contributed Drupal modules as well as creating custom Drupal modules as needed
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Understanding of the entire software development process, including: design, development, and deployment
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools for project management
- Understanding of SEO best practices and implementation and usage of analytics
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, MariaDB)
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Experience with Acquia Cloud and/or Acquia Site Factory
- Acquia Certifications are a plus
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.