Mobile Architect - Native
United States /
Technology – Solution Engineering /
We are currently looking for a Mobile Architect to design and lead development of iOS and Android applications. Good candidates will be able to direct the design of new applications from conception to completion, mentor and manage the technical team, and possess strong client and communication skills. The best candidate will be creative, highly detailed, demonstrate the ability to define and solve complete problems, and work in a fast-paced environment for multiple clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Architect and develop mission-critical user experiences
- Architect and build mobile applications leveraging the full range of device capabilities
- Provide technical direction to development teams to support successful delivery
- Write well-designed, efficient code that works across devices
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date with the rapidly evolving mobile world
- Lead technical discussions in client meetings
- Be a part of the design team to guide the effort to bring their vision to life
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with Kotlin and Java.
- 5+ years of professional hands-on mobile development experience
- Thorough knowledge of the mobile application development process, including conceiving, planning, documenting, and leading large, application projects
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- Extensive experience building mobile apps
- Experience with React Native
- An understanding of design and the ability to fill gaps, for example if a design doesn’t cover all screen sizes or if a design isn’t consistent
- Be willing to work with the latest mobile tools and technologies
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Worked in an Agile development, specifically SCRUM, is preferred
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.