Copywriter (French and English)
Bounteous is looking for a Bilingual Copywriter with a love of the written word and a mastery of language. This is a hands-on opportunity for a person who understands the role of copy, imagery, metaphor, and clarity to create powerful messaging in the context of a designed digital customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who understands brand strategy, marketing strategy, UX writing, and content management systems — and is eager to showcase their skills working within a welcoming and talented experience design team. Must be fluent in English and French (speaking and writing).
Role and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of brand, campaign, and marketing objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Create copy in Canadian English, Canadian French, and U.S. English across projects and accounts
- Serve as a critical reviewer of copy in creative executions, checking for accuracy and providing quality feedback in a timely manner
- Present copy clearly and persuasively in internal and external settings
- Contribute to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth
- Collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams to create innovative, best-in-class, customer-centric solutions
- BA/BFA in English, Writing, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience as a copywriter in an agency environment
- Must be fluent in English and French (speaking and writing)
- Experience participating in workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Keen time management skills and ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of writing and presentation software, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and relationships
- Excellent listener with a passion for copywriting and content creation
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.