Director of Adobe Commerce
Technology – Commerce Platforms /
Bounteous is a world class leader in the Adobe technology space, with contributions and credentials second to no other partner in the world. We are seeking a Director for our Adobe Commerce (Magento) competency to continue our strategic growth and excellence in Adobe solutions.
Our leaders are driven self-starters who lead teams to achieve excellence. This person must not only be passionate about building amazing technology solutions, but also business-minded and a true mentor to others.
- Lead the Adobe Commerce practice team to accomplish strategic objectives while ensuring competency excellence in delivery
- Be an authority on commerce best practices and technical ecosystems, particularly with Adobe Commerce
- Solution for and aid the business development team in pitching and winning new work
- Serve as a commerce technical expert and high-level architect supporting project teams and major client engagements
- Communicate in ways that bridge the gap between business and technology
- Strategize with senior leadership on practice goals and take ownership of achieving those goals with the team
- Drive continuous improvement and growth of the Adobe Commerce practice
- 5+ years of experience leading the implementation of Adobe Commerce (Magento) solutions
- 4+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Comfortable digging into client problems and discussing possible technical solutions with clients
- Experience presenting to business stakeholders and/or leadership
- Demonstrated capability to think strategically and achieve personally set goals
- Team leadership ability with proven results
- Ability to work effectively across remote teams in different geographic locations
- Growth-oriented mindset, both personally and professionally
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.