Technology – Technology /
Role and Responsibilities
- Define the solution architecture of enterprise web applications/sites by leveraging Drupal and other ecosystem technologies
- Translate and realize business requirements constructing technical concepts and designs based on industry standard best practices and techniques
- Work closely with Product Owners and Creative Leads to analyze and understand client requirements
- Align on agreed outcomes, estimates and timelines with stakeholders while leveraging Agile best practices
- Partner with architects and developers to ensure the product being developed is of a high quality, factoring in maintainability, performance, and scalability
- Work with other senior team members to identify and manage issues while anticipating and mitigating risks
- Stay abreast with latest/greatest developments to the Drupal framework and contributed modules
- Mentor, guide, and support other junior team members
- Proactively identify, research, and solve technical challenges
- Identify and define the Innovation backlog, roadmap and strategy
- Define and disseminate Drupal best practices. Leverage industry best practices to enable a seamless continuous integration and continuous delivery process
- Deep experience with Drupal 7, 8, and 9. Ability to write secure code following Drupal coding standards and security guidelines
- Acquia Certification preferred
- Strong understanding/experience in Drupal architecture, module design, configuration management, content type design, fundamentals around hooks, core APIs and Frameworks
- Experience with Drupal Hosting Solutions like Acquia Cloud, Pantheon, AWS Cloud, Platform
- Experience driving design (technical and non-technical) decisions; leading a team of software engineers preferred
- Experience of working in a multi-discipline (User Experience, Site Developers, Drupal Developers, QA, etc.) environment preferred
- Understanding of Twig templating engine and ability to create responsive themes leveraging popular contributed themes like Bootstrap
- Understanding of OOTB cache concepts/features, Solr Search integrations, Cron Jobs, Distributions (e.g., Lightning)
- Understanding of REST Services / SOAP Services and ability to design API endpoints for exposing the CMS content and pulling content into the CMS from other third-party applications
- Experience in designing and implementing multisite and multilingual web sites
- Well versed with Linux operating system and commands
- Ability to override the community/core modules features with hooks implementation
- Experience in working with GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Information Security and Data Privacy
- Ensure any sensitive information of the project/organization stays protected as per the guidelines of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and report any breach, vulnerability or threat to the respective Data Protection Officer (DPO) without delay
- Ensure all data of the customer/organization processed must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests
- Adherence to GDPR and ISMS standards to value privacy at every level
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.