Chicago, IL or Pittsburgh, PA
Growth – Marketing
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Our Marketing Team is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to support as well as build and improve processes around Salesforce Sales Cloud.
You will work report directly to the VP of Marketing and partner with Business Development, Client Service, Finance, and Operations teams to grow our operational efficiencies through the maintenance, development, and internal advocacy around Salesforce.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 100+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including reporting, user account maintenance, custom dashboards and alerts, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Scope and recommend additional Salesforce features, tools, or third-party additions that may improve process or workflows
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Maintain data collection for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Assist a variety of teams to help support financial forecasting, opportunity tracking, staffing and resourcing, and marketing and qualification
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and email marketing/list management is required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certified preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.