AWS DevOps Engineer (Dining)
United States /
Technology – Cloud Services /
Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We are seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer to join the Dining Business Unit; the team dedicated to helping brands like Domino’s, Wingstop, Wawa, Panda Express, and DashIn drive incremental revenue through digital experiences. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with the DevOps team and software development teams to support key DevOps initiatives and respond to requests. You will assist in the continued development of both internal and external solutions for improving DevOps standards and processes across the organization.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary point of contact for DevOps-related account escalations and service requests; work with Head of DevOps to triage and solve problems
- Support project setups and deploys and verify that all infrastructure has been properly configured; follow internal best practices
- Continuously monitor automated alert systems; triage events as needed
- Gather user requirements to inform DevOps roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering and internal teams to deliver a best-in-class customer experience for Hathway’s brands
- Connect with the DevOps community and track latest trends and emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with AWS CI/CD tools
- Experience with code repos GitHub and bitbucket
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile work methodologies
- Understanding of cloud provisioning tools, such as CloudFormation
- Understanding of container infrastructure, such as Docker
- Understanding of networking and DNS
- Familiarity with cybersecurity and data privacy best practices
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.