Social Media Coordinator
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Do you live and breathe the world of hashtags and influencers, stories and retweets? If you want to acquire knowledge and skills related to social media management and marketing in a young and dynamic team, this is your chance! This exciting role plays an integral part of the Marketing Services team, for our multi-million-dollar client. Sound good? Keep reading!
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist Social Media Manager in creating and implementing social media marketing strategies and tactics
- Handle social media market research activities, being able to use social listening tools to build out reporting dashboards, determine trends in market and anticipate PR issues
- Support social media strategy through content calendar and content creation to accomplish client goals and KPIs
- Work with micro influences on user generated content to help influence key metrics
- Support and manage local and social advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- Track the growth and impact of social media on the business and create and submit progress reports
- Provide recommendations on how to extend performance and results
- Monitor and respond to customers on social media platforms on a regular basis and build relationships with new and existing audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or post-grad in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in social media/marketing
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook Insights and Business Manager
- Experience with Sprout Social or other publishing tools considered a strong asset
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytics capability
- Community management or customer service experience
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
**Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.