Senior Paid Search Specialist
United States /
Growth Marketing – Media /
Bounteous is looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team, which helps enterprise companies achieve their marketing goals through quality user engagement on search advertising platforms like Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and more. The ideal candidate will have experience working across the search landscape and act as savvy subject matter expert on dynamic client-facing teams. If you are energized by representing an award winning, stable and growing company in a fast-moving digital transformation space, and are growth and results oriented, we’d like to meet you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Translate broad media plans and business objectives into tactical, innovative paid search campaigns
- Create strong, clear reports that demonstrate results
- Maintain daily interaction to update coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for internal teams that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Study for and pass social marketing platform certifications to develop foundational knowledge
- Continuously further expertise in digital marketing, with an emphasis on paid search
- Learn independently and from team members with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- 2-3 years experience working in, but not limited to, Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Experience with campaign analysis, keyword research, creative testing and more.
- Some experience independently managing digital media campaigns
- Agency and/or consulting experience (preferred)
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Ability to perform business analysis and project management tasks
- Experience in Google Sheets or Excel
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.