United States /
Talent & Culture – Talent /
We are looking for a Talent Specialist who will introduce top notch talent to Bounteous and partner with future team members throughout their interview experience with us. They will nurture relationships and build pipelines to expand our candidate pool. This person must have a collaborative spirit and be a positive agent for the Bounteous brand!
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify and successfully onboard team members, fulfilling the needs of our hiring teams and adding to our dynamic culture
- Manage the recruitment life cycle and deliver an impeccable experience to applicants and team members
- Organize weekly status meetings, track recruitment activity, and communicate updates throughout process
- Grow existing partnerships and look for new connections to attract diverse talent
- Host virtual (for now!) events to share our story and professional growth opportunities within the company.
- Meet applicants and get to know their goals, professional experience, while also sharing our story and the details of the position
- Prepare and present growth opportunities at bootcamps, local events, and college/university engagements
- Proactively provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Support the entire Talent & Culture team to plan, host, and participate in company or collaboration center-wide events, including networking meet-ups, all-hands meetings, and happy hours; serve as a cultural lynchpin
- Take steps to ensure talent acquisition processes are more inclusive, and removing barriers that prevent all candidates from having equal opportunity during the hiring process
- Build networks and relationships with people who are passionate about their career path and excited about the possibility of working here
- 3+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruitment, specifically within technology and digital sectors; prior experience working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative, data-driven, agency environment a plus
- Self-sufficient and capable of liaising with the practice leads, listening to (and understanding) what they want, and delivering quickly
- An understanding of US compliance and employment law and a keen attention to employment documentation
- Ability to create and communicate job descriptions and understand the Bounteous services, offerings, practices, levels, and roles
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (screens, structured, competency-based, etc.) and willingness to learn and adhere to the Bounteous interviewing process
- A keen understanding of market trends and ability to provide input to salary analysis and metrics
- Familiarity with databases, applicant tracking systems, and/or CMS, preferably Lever
- Exceptional communication, consulting, organization, and negotiating skills
- Ability and willingness to be a cultural lynchpin and champion
- Strong decision-making, analytical, and reporting skills
- A BA/BS degree
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.