Vice President, Client Service
Chicago, IL or Philadelphia, PA or Wilmington, DE, or Pittsburgh, PA or New York, NY /
Client – Client Service /
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a Vice President, Client Service. Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Promote partnership between agency and client; establishes trusted relationships with key decision-makers in client organizations
- Effectively manage multiple clients and large-scale programs, while ensuring that all clients feel as if they are the priority
- Partner with client to grow their business through new ideas, utilizing agency and network resources
- Mediate internal and client issues as appropriate
- Actively solicit client feedback regarding agency performance, with strategic partners and leaders within the team
- Lead efforts across departments to ensure a seamless presentation to clients
- Provide independent thinking to clients and internal teams to suggest new, unexplored solutions to client challenges – identifying new challenges/strategies to explore, as appropriate
- Partner with other disciplines to hone agency workflow as necessary to meet challenges unique to the business
- Protect and grow agency revenue stream by demonstrating agency value consistently and proactively with client
- Resolve client revenue changes or any client relationship disparities toward a financially positive and client-building solution
- Driven to act as an internal and external spokesperson for the Client Service team and agency
- Independently assess team make-up, identify gaps and optimizations needed to deliver optimal Client Service
- Take a proactive approach to self-development, identifying gaps in skillset and opportunities for growth and making requests or suggestions for improvement/enhancement
- Account for professional development of a team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
- 10+ years of client service, digital sales, or account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation skills, negotiation skills preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attention to detail a must
- Deliver client focused solutions based off client goals
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.