AEM Developer (FE)
All Locations- Canada /
Technology – AEM /
We are looking for a Front-End AEM Developer who can create custom web development. This position will be responsible for taking projects through the entire life cycle. You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues, while working in a distributed environment. If you have the ambition to lead frontend projects, that rocks. And we want to hear from you!
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Write well designed, efficient code that works across devices
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date with the rapidly evolving frontend world
- Develop mission-critical authoring and user experience
- Actively participate in client meetings
- 3+ years of professional hands-on Frontend Development experience
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- Built sites using: AEM 6.1 and above. Proficiency with AEM Components, Dialogs, Templates and ClientLibs
- An understanding of design and the ability to fill gaps, for example if a design doesn’t cover all screen sizes or if a design isn’t consistent
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with platforms other than AEM, such as Drupal or Magento, is helpful
- Worked in an Agile development, specifically SCRUM, is preferred
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.