AEM Developer (FE)
We are looking for an Frontend AEM Developer who can create custom web development. This position will be responsible for taking projects through the entire life cycle. You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues, while working in a distributed environment. A successful team member will be proactive and be collaborative!
- Write well designed, efficient code that works across devices
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date with the rapidly evolving frontend world
- Develop mission-critical authoring and user experience
- Actively participate in client meetings
- 3+ years of professional hands-on Frontend Development experience
- The ideal candidate has a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or has equivalent experience (Note: Some of our team has degrees outside of a related subject, and we love that too!)
- Built sites using: AEM 6.1 and above. Proficiency with AEM Components, Dialogs, Templates and ClientLibs
- Alternatively, deep experience in other CMS systems such as Drupal may be considered
- An understanding of design and the ability to fill gaps, for example if a design doesn’t cover all screen sizes or if a design isn’t consistent
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- The ideal candidate has a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or has equivalent experience
- If you have the ambition to lead frontend projects, that rocks!
- Experience with platforms other than AEM, such as Drupal or Magento, is helpful
- Worked in an Agile development, specifically SCRUM, is preferred