Associate Director, Google Analytics
Strategy & Insights – Analytics & Intelligence /
We are seeking an Associate Director, Google Analytics with broad knowledge of the digital marketing analytics space including current industry trends, and a strong strategic perspective regarding data, and business objectives. The ideal candidate will act as a true client partner, as well as lead internal teams to success by contributing to process and culture.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as a client liaison, managing projects and opportunities, and expanding accounts
- Do whatever it takes to push the client project over the goal line, oversee quality processes and consistently deliver complete, client-ready solutions
- Lead the charge, generate ideas, communicate, and form tasks forces to improve processes and culture; connect people, teams, and offices
- Direct large teams and help them to focus on growth, learning, quality, and positive outcomes; contribute recommendations and directives for reading, training, certification, and educational programs
- Lead key initiatives for improving the competency; enable teams to reach KPIs and contributes to fulfilling competency-based OKRs
- Drive consensus, deal with objections, and own results of larger teams, including fiscal targets; help ensure full context is considered when tackling client or internal problems
- Eagerly embrace new technologies and/or evangelize approaches, technologies, etc.
- Serve as a key contributor for defining and messaging best practices
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing; understand the audience and tailor messages accordingly
- Exemplify good consulting skills, diplomacy, and effective messaging, and mentor team members in the same vein; share expertise freely
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
- Actively contribute to the greater community by participating in meet-ups, conferences, blogs, open forums, or open source initiatives
- Lead team of consultants to ensure success and growth for client projects & internal initiatives
- Assist with interview and hiring process to grow local team of Analytics consultants
- Work with business development team as subject matter expert (SME) to help obtain new clients
- Will require occasional meetings with team(s) in North America
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, and/or media
- 10+ years of management experience
- Experienced with Google Analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized the tool
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Has focused in one or more of the following areas: digital analytics, optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, and/or marketing analytics
- Understand how to read and interpret reports
- R knowledge; ability to speak to big data
- Experience with BigQuery or have used data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI is a plus!
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.