Program Delivery – Program Delivery /
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams. Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Currently, Bounteous is searching for a Program Manager to add to our fast-growing team. Successful candidates have several years of experience in partnering with clients and managing all sized projects independently from inception through completion, as well as internal PM teams. You’ll be responsible for prioritizing, guiding, and directing practice area and PM teams throughout the life cycle of various small to large sized projects. The right candidate will be an advocate for the project team, ensuring that they are empowered and have the information needed to successfully create and deliver an excellent end product. The ability to communicate effectively is a foundational skill of the Program Manager position and they will need to facilitate communication amongst the project teams, with client stakeholders, and up through senior management.
- Independently lead and motivate diverse teams on various types of projects in a fast-paced environment while also managing a team of Project Managers
- Oversee projects led by your direct reports to ensure everything stays on track, on budget, within scope, and follows internal processes
- Ability to lead projects while also leading a team of 2-3 direct reports
- Manage project scope, timeline, budget, issues, risks, dependencies, and deliverable outcomes
- Lead on-time, on-budget delivery of digital projects, following internal processes, resulting in a high degree of client and internal team member satisfaction
- Function as a Scrum Master to lead effective Agile ceremonies including stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint reviews, grooming, and planning
- Proactively monitor, report, and react to project scope changes, budget burn, and timeline risk
- Ability to understand a problem and work toward a solution by building consensus within the project team
- Serve as an advocate for the project team, ensuring that they are empowered and have the information needed to successfully create and deliver an excellent end product
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively and facilitate communication amongst the project teams, client stakeholders, and senior management
- Facilitate efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on
- Act as a key client contact and ensure their expectations are met and results are delivered
- Leverage current project management systems to make data driven decisions and provide reporting as needed
- Work with the clients and product owners to ensure the realization of business goals in working solutions
- Partner with Client Service Executives and Business Development to scope, size, and solution new opportunities
- Proactively analyze, propose, and implement process improvements
- Work with the Program Delivery leadership team to determine and implement best practices, new technology, and new processes
- Effectively manage direct reports including project oversight, performance management, goal setting, conflict resolution, and career pathing
- Contribute to the internal development of Agile and project management processes, deliverables, and standards
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of project management experience of progressively increasing responsibility with at least 2 years of Agile experience
- 5+ years of experience working as a consultant or in an agency as a project manager
- Exposure to a wide variety of management techniques including Scrum, Agile, and/or Waterfall
- Worked with multiple teams simultaneously, consisting of 4 to 8 people
- Managed distributed or remote team members
- Experience delivering large digital-related projects ($1MM+, 9+ months)
- In-depth understanding of digital development process and technologies
- Proven organizational skills and a focused attention to detail
- Experience in both Confluence / JIRA or equivalent tool for software development
- Experience with CMS platforms (Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal), eCommerce platforms (Magento, Shopify) and Google Analytics a plus
- CSM and PMP certifications are a plus
- Experience working in regulated environments such as financial services, pharmaceutical, healthcare and experience with policies such as Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, and/or CAN-SPAM a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.