Director, Performance Marketing
Toronto, ON /
Client – Marketing Services /
Bounteous is dedicated to being the best customer experience, eCommerce, and strategic partner for clients across North America.
Our team, located in in the bustling downtown Toronto core, is growing rapidly! If you like a fast-paced work environment that is fun, creative, and collaborative, with phenomenal projects, then Bounteous may be the ideal fit for you.
We are currently looking for a Director of Performance Marketing who has expertise in developing, managing, and executing digital marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement, and revenue, across our clients, partners and talent. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior digital strategist with solid management skills and a passion for business, technology and creativity, who is ready to move to a director-level position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead, grow and develop the performance marketing team and clients in Canada.
- Set digital marketing strategies for enterprise clients.
- Monitor campaign performance goals and assist where required to ensure we are meeting client expectations.
- Manage clients’ monthly marketing activities and calendars to maximize profit.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identify, test and optimize performance from marketing channels including search, social, display, affiliate partnerships and SEO.
- Understand and push the adoption of new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ marketing strategies
- Drive adoption of best practices through example setting, positive reinforcement, and behavioral correction.
- Interface with Account Managers to provide thought leadership on media strategies, tactics, insights and performance, as well as other emerging media opportunities
- Bring creative ideas to the table and innovate other scalable approaches to improving customer experience and conversion rates.
- Proven work experience as a digital media strategist or Digital marketing manager.
- Digital agency background is preferred.
- Previous experience in managing small to mid-size digital marketing teams is mandatory.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing landscape, creative, strategy, and best practice across all parts of the marketing funnel.
- Great project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Experience managing a budget and delivering ROI.
- Demonstrated success leading digital marketing channels with continuous testing and optimization strategies.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Strong leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills.
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.