Digital Strategy Director
All Locations /
Client – Strategy /
We are looking for a Digital Strategy Director who is capable of developing trusted relationships with our clients and can successfully deliver strategic direction throughout various engagements. They will work alongside other Bounteous team members from Client and Growth teams to develop product vision, strategy, roadmaps, and evolution of concept. This person must have a collaborative spirit and advocate for the project.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Establish key levers and assumptions for achieving and documenting impact of strategy for client
- Drive complex process change, own change management and provide oversight across all clients
- Recognizes opportunities to grow the business and approve final client deliverables produced by the different competencies
- Oversee client sessions/workshops across all clients
- Works not only towards engagement success, but success across all lines of business
- Set overall strategic direction for the engagement
- Identify and resolve any resourcing needs for overall engagement success
- Design, develop and foster adoption of specific workshop/sessions models
- Create overall story arc and own overall engagement delivery
- Deliver final presentation with support of other competency team members
- Properly share ongoing successes and setbacks with client and internal teams
- Set expectations with client of outcomes, timelines and general needs for the engagement
- Able to guide the client and all lines of their businesses to success
- Approve final client deliverables produced by the different competencies
- Can accurately prioritize, manage and own scope
- 8+ years of experience working at a strategic capacity in eCommerce, marketing or consulting
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology and/or Marketing is a plus
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills; persuasive conversationalist and excellent negotiator
- Strong cross-functional team management skills; able to manage multiple engagements and priorities at once
- Digitally-savvy and informed on innovations, trends and technologies in the digital space; expert understanding of the best approach to implement new strategies that impact outcomes and drive digital transformations
- Deep experience in creation, execution of digital strategies, and growing/operating digital platforms
- Data-driven decision-maker, with strong analytical skills
- Experienced in synthesizing large amounts of data into digestible, practical strategies & tactics
- Willingness to travel 50-75% of the time
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.