Specialist, Ad Operations
United States /
Growth Marketing – Media /
Bounteous is looking for a Media Ad Operations Specialist to join our Media Activation team. This team is part of the Growth Marketing group, which helps our clients achieve their marketing goals with new and emerging digital marketing technology.
The ideal candidate for this role will have some experience in Google Campaign Manager or a similar platform. If you are energized by representing an award winning, stable and growing company in a fast-moving digital transformation space, are growth and results oriented, we’d like to meet you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Set up placements and placement structure in standard media trafficking tools (Google Campaign Manager 360, DV360)
- Work with 2 other Media Trafficking specialists, and report into a Media Trafficking manager
- Ensure that floodlight
- Ensure that impression and/or click performance, website action and revenue delivery are appropriately tagged and tracked for performance reporting
- Follow, update and Maintain documentation pre- and post-launch QA processes for all trafficked ads and pixels, assuring accuracy and proper implementation
- Send screenshots of live placements where applicable
- Maintain daily interaction to internal and external stakeholders on project progress
- Continuously further knowledge of digital marketing
- Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- <2 years of Ad Server experience (preferably Campaign Manager 360)
- Intermediate to Expert level in Excel and/or Google Sheets (must know basic formulas, Pivot Tables)
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Agency and/or consulting experience (preferred)
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.