Knowledge Consulting Manager
Business Development – Internal Marketing /
As a Knowledge Consulting Manager, you will drive the development of our next generation knowledge capabilities and assets for consulting on digital topics and help deliver these to clients. You will be working on cutting edge topics like digital business building, digital business transformation, etc. You will also help develop new perspective and create thought leadership on these topics. As a Manager, you will also be leading and mentoring other consultants, to ensure that their goals and careers are aligned with the vision of the company and their own growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build strong relationship with Industry and Practice Leaders and work closely with their teams to define knowledge priorities
- Independently managing multiple streams of work
- Partnering with subject matter experts to convert approaches and perspectives into propositions, toolkits and methodologies
- Identify relevant industry trends and pain points and define propositions that can address them
- Take end-to-end ownership of one or more propositions from building, applying in client discussions and upgrading
- Supporting business proposals and client discussion leveraging industry expertise and by collaborating with global teams & other practice
- Having a good perspective on industry or functional context and issues, becoming a go-to person on a topic
- Deep understanding of internal and external knowledge on a topic
- Synthesizing the information to create insights and knowledge in the form of impactful slides
- Creating story-lined decks which can be presented to senior client executives (CEO and top management team)
- 7-12 years of experience in developing Knowledge backed client propositions and delivering them to clients
- Preferably working for a Tier 1 management consulting firm with experience in building client facing consulting and knowledge assets
- An in-depth understanding of the knowledge assets in the context of a strategy engagements – how to build, manage & evangelize
- Good understanding of an industry vertical, preferably financial services, retail or other consumer facing sectors
- Strong problem solving, presentation and communication skills
- Passion to bring about cultural change and an entrepreneurial zeal to scale big
- Preferably a business degree from a Tier 1 Business School with ideally an engineering background or demonstrated understanding of digital and technology
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.