Senior Marketing Data Engineer
United States /
Upcoming Openings – Strategy & Insights /
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Data Engineer with broad knowledge of the digital marketing analytics space from current industry trends to technical platform expertise. This role would collaborate with data analysts to automate reporting systems and with data scientists to deploy modeling solutions. The ideal candidate would be highly adaptable to new areas of domain knowledge and would apply thought beyond technical requirements into business use cases and analysis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with clients in a wide range of industries to identify and elevate opportunities for marekting data-driven solutions, improving digital maturity in audience targeting and personalization
- Work directly with clients throughout defined projects, explaining methods at appropriate level, anticipating and explaining risks and blockers
- Create data infrastructure diagrams and develop ETL solutions leveraging various cloud technologies and third-party tools
- Aggregate and analyze disparate datasets, including attributes from Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Ads Data Hub to draw conclusions and deliver actionable insight
- Design and automate BigQuery tables and Google Cloud Functions to enable reporting, analysis, and modeling
- Work with data scientists to implement Cloud for Marketing (C4M) machine learning solutions (audience segmentation, multi-touch attribution, and journey orchestration, etc)in Google Cloud and Marketing Platforms
- Collaborate with project managers, communicating updates to progress and timelines, and balancing workloads across 3-5 client accounts at a time
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing; understand the audience and tailor messages accordingly
- Contribute to a highly collaborative data science team with brainstorming, peer reviews, and knowledge transfer to increase consistency of deliverables and repeatability of solutions
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years experience in digital marketing consulting
- 2+ years experience using Google Cloud Platform for data automation (Big Query, Google Cloud Functions, Airflow, etc)
- Experience applying data in Google Marketing Platform (Paid/Social, Email, CRO)
- Experience with leveraging third-party tools and APIs for data warehousing
- Experience working with Google web analytics data (raw BQ export)
- Demonstrated advanced SQL skills and intermediate Python skills
- Experience preparing and analyzing data to provide actionable insights to stakeholders
- Interest or education in data science, certifications and degrees a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.