Salesforce Production Support Engineer
Technology – Technology /
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor/Resolve production issues raised by different client stakeholders
- Liaise with upstream data providers to resolve issues
- Respond to and solve inquiries and operations requested by different users
- Document, Review, handling and resolution steps for support scenarios
- Efficiently do multi-tasking (Associate will have to handle multiple customer requests from various sources)
- MCA or any equivalent professional degree
- Good coding skills (Java)
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts
- Essential to have good analytical and communication skills
- Possess good debugging ability, be a problem solver
- Ability to work independently without much supervision
- Possess very good accountability/ownership against the work against
- Attitude towards upskilling themselves and be flexible with learning new technologies
- Should be available to work on rotational shifts (Including night shift)
Information Security and Data Privacy
- Ensure any sensitive information of the project/organization stays protected as per the guidelines of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and report any breach, vulnerability or threat to the respective Data Protection Officer (DPO) without delay
- Ensure all data of the customer/organization processed must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests
- Adherence to GDPR and ISMS standards to value privacy at every level
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.