Senior Marketing Intelligence Analyst
Chicago, IL or Pittsburgh, PA or Wilmington, DE or Atlanta, GA or Denver, CO /
Client – Marketing Services /
Bounteous' Marketing Intelligence team is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Intelligence Analyst who can lead omni-channel reporting, dash-boarding, and analysis for a core strategic client. The right candidate should have a strong understanding of digital marketing tactics and strategies, enabling strong recommendations and insights in program reporting.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop regular and ad hoc analysis and reporting rooted in drawing out insights and optimization
- Work directly with clients to strategize and implement analytics measurement plans
- Lead strategy and execution of web tagging and tag management initiatives
- Help guide product design through findings, insights, and best practices learned through strategic analyses
- Work directly with clients in presenting analysis and reporting on ongoing marketing initiatives
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, work with data science and development teams as necessary to ensure proper data tracking and aggregation
- Provide quality assurance of data on an ongoing basis, identifying and correcting inaccuracies
- Manage & grow analytics partnerships, staying on top of ‘best of breed’ technologies and vendors
- Lead more junior analysts through training, mentoring, and by example
- Recognize opportunities for efficiencies in processes, and work appropriately across teams to realize enhancements
- 5+ years of digital analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, mathematics, economics, information management, or related fields
- Deep knowledge of Digital Marketing & Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tableau, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Experience with web analytics tagging and tracking
- Keen eye for developing insightful data visualization
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience with testing methodologies, including attribution modeling and A/B testing
- A team player that can lead analytics projects and rally colleagues around a shared vision
- Desire and talent for presenting to clients and colleagues
- Ability to clearly explain technical ideas verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of advertising and marketing technologies
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent projects
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.