Marketing Strategist (CRM)
United States /
Growth Marketing – Customer Marketing /
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist to join the Customer Marketing Team, who has a focus in omnichannel owned channel strategy, 1st party data, campaign design and research. This positive, forward-thinking team member will support the strategy team across channel experience and lifecycle design to discover use cases, improve customer digital touchpoints & deliverables that drive client business goals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Bring strategic ideas to the table and innovate with team members on approaches to improving customer experience, conversion & retention rates.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Ownership of strategic deliverables across client accounts, deliverables could include but not limited to:
- Able to populate a strategic framework with information learned throughout a client engagement and deliver strategic recommendations with confidence.
- Able to own discovery sessions to articulate client use cases & needs, to identify a horizon based roadmap.
- Able to research & write white papers and one sheet documents
- Able to research, consolidate and present findings.
- Collaborate with account and leadership teams to present strategic thinking to clients
- Ideate and present proactive recommendations to account & delivery teams, guiding them in the right direction and defining quality standards.
- Support new business pursuits, understanding the opportunity, establishing activities & outputs, and supporting the team to help estimate hours/quoting.
- Experience with 1st party data and owned customer channels
- Experience with digital marketing strategy, testing and deployment, including email, text and push notification campaigns
- Awareness of loyalty programs, and experience with customer lifecycle engagement and digital experience comms planning.
- Preference given to candidates with experience & working knowledge of enterprise MarTech, including current Adobe Campaign and/or Salesforce Marketing Clouds.
- Preference given to candidates with understanding of CDPs and activating data for customer marketing personalization across channels.
- Understanding of loyalty programs, and lifecycle design experiences to influence customer behavior across digital channels.
- Experience with website and search personalization
- Strong understanding with the value of SEO strategy, SEO campaigns and integration as part of omnichannel solution.
- Strong understanding of CRO strategy and website personalization.
- Experience & knowledge of enterprise personalization, including current Google Marketing Cloud, Google AdWords/Analytics, AEM, Adobe Target, Aquia Personalize, and others.
- Experience & knowledge of organic/paid social/search campaigns
- Has experience quickly learning the capabilities of new technologies and identifying realistic use cases of the technology
- Ability to be comfortable progressing work with ambiguity and incomplete knowledge.
- Has the mentality of an Autodidact
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.