Adobe Target Practitioner
Chicago, IL /
Client – Customer Marketing /
Bounteous is leading the charge in dynamic digital experiences and is looking for the right team members to drive those results. In our ever-changing, fast-paced digital world, our approach helps brands envision, harness, and enable their online and mobile presence.
We are looking for an Adobe Target Practitioner to create big-picture digital solutions and deliver transformational brand experiences. This person will work alongside our design & analytics teams and support multi-channel campaigns, helping with strategy at their intersections. If you are passionate about collaborating with curious minds as help solution complex problems then we want to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee the configuration, administration and operation of Adobe Target to support multi-channel campaigns
- A proven track record of testing and personalization strategy, and the ability to define strategies based on client business objectives
- Assess and audit the current state of Adobe platform configuration
- Prepare project plans that list tasks, milestones, timelines, deliverables, dependencies and owners
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and iterate on the prescribed testing plan
- Accelerate implementation and achieve ROI on the Adobe Target investment
- Provide consulting and roadmap for website optimization and customized experience strategies to clients
- Configure personalization elements in Adobe Target
- Work with UX/UI teams to take finalize content for personalization or A/B testing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working with Adobe Target
- Solid understanding of digital marketing & data reporting
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Passion for the digital domain and use of technology to solve business problems
- Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
- Be self-motivated, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience with tag management systems and data layers
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Web development experience
- Understanding of database management and APIs
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.