Senior Talent Manager
Atlanta, GA /
Talent & Culture – Talent & Culture /
The Talent Team at Bounteous needs a Senior Talent Manager to partner with leadership as they hire top talent all over the world. This person will mentor and manage talent specialists as they grow their careers, reach new audiences, and celebrate our brand!
The Senior Talent Manager will manage Technology's established apprenticeship and internship programs and advocate for the interview process as well as continue to look for ways to approve on it.
Role and Responsibilities
- Function as a strategic business advisor to Talent leadership regarding key organizational and management objectives
- Guide and mentor talent specialists, helping them align to the Bounteous process and coaching them on development areas
- Establish and effectively communicate the firm's mission and strategic vision
- Partner with practice leads and serve as a subject matter expert in skill set sourcing methods and compensations trends
- Present to and train Bounteous team members on interview best practices
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm
- Serve as a culture ambassador and partner with the rest of our Talent & Culture team specifically the Director of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity to maintain a diverse talent pipeline
- Look for opportunities to grow the brand through networking and create a Bounteous presence among bootcamps, colleges, and other community meetups
- Multiple years of experience in recruiting, HR, operations and/or process design
- Effectively build relationships, partner, collaborate, communicate and negotiate within HR, across other competencies and with vendors
- Exceptional time, project, consulting and change management abilities
- Excellent people management, coaching and development skills
- Creative and self-directed problem solver with experience leading process improvement projects
- ATS, CRM and/or data base proficiency
- Strong understanding of recruiting-related analytics, metrics and reporting
- Manage competing priorities, meet tight deadlines and respond to changing requirements.
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.