Senior Commerce Consultant (Bilingual Spanish/English)
Technology – Adobe: Adobe Commerce /
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a Sr. Commerce Consultant with a collaborative spirit who brings a unique skill set to the table. This person will provide strategic and hands-on guidance on everything needed to build, grow, and accelerate our client’s Commerce business. Through their deep expertise in Commerce, MarTech and Omnichannel tech stacks, the Sr. Commerce Consultant will play a critical role in the delivery of technical solutions to meet our clients' business needs and drive product development by breaking down complex interactions into logical steps.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support project leadership in determining scope of the project, establishing requirements and standards that must be met to ensure the realization of business outcomes in working solutions
- Lead requirement workshops to gather business requirements and understand the scope of work for Commerce projects
- Interface with clients to refine requirements and seamlessly communicate Commerce requirements to cross-functional teams; refine user stories to ensure the development team is clear about scope, functionality, and acceptance criteria
- Synthesize system and client requirements into a form that technical teams can act upon
- Keep a detailed decision log of all Commerce business and technical requirements throughout the project
- Assist project leadership with build out the Commerce product backlog and prioritizing development activities within development team; lead client-side UAT
- Work closely with the Principal Architect and System Engineers to determine the best technical implementation considering the entire tech stack responsible for laying out sequencing of critical technical workstreams needed to deploy new business functionality
- Maintain dependency map for technical workstreams and identify cross-track dependencies
- Assist in end-to-end eCommerce platform configuration: product catalog and merchandising, payment gateways, taxes, duties, shipping and handling, and promotions
- Collaborate with UX to formulate Commerce website user flows and strategy; consult with Analytics to validate UX hypothesis and translate them into business requirements
- Point of contact to collaborate with third-party vendors as needed to facilitate the flow of information and implement ways of working together
- Develop platform training materials and documentation
- Manage a small team of commerce coordinators, providing career counseling, feedback and deliver annual reviews
- Stay informed on innovations, trends, and technologies in the digital commerce space
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in business consulting in Commerce and Commerce platforms such as Magento (Adobe Commerce), Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
- Expertise in Commerce, MarTech, and Omnichannel tech stacks required
- 1-2 years’ experience in consulting for brands (CPG preferred), retailers, and manufacturers across verticals and in B2B, B2C and D2C
- 1-2 years’ experience in Marketplace consulting and Amazon optimization a plus
- System integration experience with ERP, OMS, WMS, etc. a plus
- Deep knowledge of Ecommerce Product Management required
- Understand development best practices and delivery methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis technique
- Must be able to balance priorities on simultaneous projects
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.