All Locations /
Technology – Solution Engineering /
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop mission critical user experiences
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- 3+ years of professional hands-on React.js development experience is a plus!
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, such as CSS, Typescript/ES6, Less/Sass, HTML5
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest/Enzyme or equivalent tools
- Experience with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux or Relay is a plus
- Familiarity with Git Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum preferred) as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with native mobile (Kotlin, Swift) is a plus!