All Locations /
Experience Design – Experience Design /
Our Experience Design Team is growing and looking for a Designer to join our fast-growing practice. This Designer is responsible for leading and contributing to the quality, creativity and delivery of projects. This role is ideal for a focused and passionate creative who has found their true niche is within motion graphics, animation, and video editing. Candidates should feel most at home bringing story boards to life in rich and dynamic video. This position works closely with, other members of Experience Design, Front- and Back-End Developers, Content Specialists, Project Managers, and clients. Being user and client focused, can work well independently and can confidently lead in a team environment is a must!
Role and Responsibilities
- Proactive self-starter who can deliver innovative, best-in-class, motion graphics and video.
- Executes rich motion graphics and video content from static storyboards and voice over copy.
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary teams and partners closely with stakeholders to understand the goals and needs of the project.
- Stays informed on video best practices, trends, and tools.
- Builds relationships with other designers, directors, and project team members to promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Develops broadcast quality media for a range of deliverables including display, commercial, and in venue placements.
- BS/BA in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Animation or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience as a creative professional, with a focus on design, user experience, and storytelling
- Impeccable understanding of typography, layout, color, and all other elements of design
- Deep knowledge and experience in animation programs including After Effects, Premier, Final Cut
- Experience presenting work to internal teams, clients, and stakeholders.
- Understanding of responsive design, accessibility issues, and Agile methodology
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Agency experience is a plus
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.