Adobe Campaign Architect
Technology – Campaign
Bounteous is looking for an Adobe Campaign Architect to join our growing Technology team! This person will regularly interface with a large, cross-functional team of developers, solution architects, marketing strategists and digital marketing specialists to help bring digital customer experiences to life. As such, the ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a strong affinity toward data and process.
If you are energized by representing an award winning, stable and growing company in a fast moving digital transformation space, are growth and results oriented, we’d like to meet you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related business or technology field, or equivalent work experience required
- 5 to 10 years experience in a Software Development role working with data driven applications
- Experienced writing SQL queries for Select/Insert/Update/Delete, including knowledge of multi-table joins and outer joins
- Experienced data modeler in relational database
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Current Adobe Campaign Architect certification a plus
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization and capable of communicating as effectively with technical staff as with business and management
- Ideally, minimum of 2 years working with Adobe Campaign, but would consider experience in other industry-leading Campaign orchestration platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Redpoint, Oracle etc.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.