Salesforce Technical Lead
Technology – Technology /
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the force.com platform, leveraging design patterns (standards solution specific). Provide the design and estimation for the requirement with defined process and quality
- Build, mentor, train, lead teams
- Conform to software development lifecycle processes and force.com configuration best practices during implementation. Partner with functional teams through all phases, independent of the delivery methodology chosen
- Support business development and pre-sales during bids and pursuits; understand business requirements and issues; develop demos and winning solutions to help customers to meet their business objectives
- Proactively communicate with internal teams and clients regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions
- Engage client; participate in process flow analysis and design
- Demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to deliver solutions on the force.com platform in compliance with the best practices
- BE/B.Tech/MCA (Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science)
- 6+ years of overall IT experience; 5+ years of hands-on experience developing and delivering solutions on the Salesforce force.com platform including apex, triggers, Batch Apex, Visualforce and Integration with external systems etc.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise within Salesforce and in the use of project management methodologies, tools, resource management practices, change management and project reporting
- Deep understanding of CRM practices
- Excellent communication (verbal and written); articulates clearly, concisely and with context at all times
- Ability to be proactive and work effectively with limited supervision
- High confidence and assertiveness; share concerns and feedback, even during challenging situations
- A collaborative, positive team member who builds good working relationship with team members; foster a cordial work relationship with peers and manager
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus
Information Security and Data Privacy
- Ensure any sensitive information of the project/organization stays protected as per the guidelines of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and report any breach, vulnerability or threat to the respective Data Protection Officer (DPO) without delay
- Ensure all data of the customer/organization processed must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests
- Adherence to GDPR and ISMS standards to value privacy at every level
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.