Lead Front End Developer - Dining
United States /
Upcoming Openings – Technology /
Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We are currently looking for a Technical Lead to design, develop and implement new Angular and Ionic applications. This role will have project oversight from concept to completion while mentoring and managing a technical team. The Technical Lead will bring creativity and detail orientation to a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead technical discussions in client meetings
- Guide teams of developers and non-developers to the successful completion of projects
- Design and build complex features from scratch in Angular and Ionic applications
- Help create a feature roadmap with internal and external teams
- Mentor junior developers to ensure that our talent pools grow with us as a company
- Support continuous improvement by staying current on front-end technology
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Technolgy or a related field; Bootcamp graduate, or self-taught with practical experience
- 7+ years of professional programming experience; 3+ years with Angular
- Experience working as s Team Lead on e-commerce projects
- Thorough knowledge of the application development process, including conceiving, planning, documenting, and leading large application projects
- Background in a client facing environment with key stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as problem solving skills
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.