QA Engineer (Automation)
Technology – Quality Assurance /
Role and Responsibilities
- Build the test suite for the UI automation where web pages are generated using UI as a service
- The test suite is expected to be built on Cypress.io
- Develop and implement automated test scripts by enhancing the existing / new framework and architecture
- Develop reusable utilities and test scripts which can be shared across the platform
- Document defects effectively and collaborate with engineers and other stakeholders to have them resolved
- Participate in the Agile execution and take part in the required agile ceremonies
- Be an integral part of the development process, evangelizing TDD and collaborating with software engineers across the development cycle
- Good knowledge and experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha/Chai or equivalent framework
- Hands on experience in Cypress.io is an added advantage
- Decent experience in testing web applications built on technologies like Node.js/React.js
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to existing/new tools and technologies
- Work exposure with custom CI/CD Pipelines e.g.: Jenkins
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Experience with bug tracking software like Jira
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders including engineers, other QA, Product owners
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.