Senior Resource Coordinator
All Locations /
Future Opportunities – Future Opportunities /
We are looking for a Senior Resource Specialist who embodies our culture and will help us take our team to the next level by coordinating resource allocation across some of our core competency teams. This role ensures we utilize the best mix of talent in order for our teams to deliver exceptional work to our clients and serves as the liaison between client services, service delivery, experience design, analytics and insight, strategy, and technology teams. This role involves significant use of OpenAir to monitor and track resource forecasts and utilization. This role requires strong collaboration skills, an upbeat, positive attitude, and a willingness to problem solve in an ever-changing environment.
The Sr. Resource Specialist will report directly to the Resource Manager and will work directly with Recruiting (talent acquisition) and Talent & Culture (talent management) to facilitate appropriate staffing across the agency based on aggregate understanding of project requirements. The Sr. Resource Specialist must also ensure that project resourcing is managed in order to assure timely delivery and must communicate to appropriate project managers resourcing issues that may impact scheduled deadlines or budget. It is also required that this position enforce process by utilizing and requesting all departments to use proper forms and procedures when requesting resources.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks in a collaborative work environment
- Understand the detail and depth of each team members' skill set including strengths and unique nuances in order to allocate talent to project needs effectively
- Partner closely with leadership to understand the client work and needs to ensure the correct team has been assembled
- Partner with Recruiting on open requisitions keeping them informed of changing talent needs
- Act as day-to-day contact for resource management across core competencies (e.g, Experience Design, Analytics & Insight, Marketing Services, etc.)
- Construct clear, concise, communication for internal and external stakeholders to establish clear objectives, expectations, and timelines
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Assist in developing, analyzing, and communicating monthly utilization reports to competency leads, Talent & Culture, CFO, and other interested leadership parties
- Identify need for additional talent, including freelance, near shore, part-time, and full-time hires and works with Recruiting to validate and inform of need, duration, and profile accordingly
- Resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members
- Assist with weekly staffing calls and facilitate resourcing issues
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 years of experience in a professional, fast paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity with digital marketing and/or creative agency experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google, especially Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with OpenAir and NetSuite is a plus
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with reports and analyzing data
- Assertive and proactive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate, influence, and listen to the internal stakeholders
- Think creatively and work collaboratively to develop solutions to staffing challenges
- Demonstrated passion and ability to problem solve and manage expectations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.