Director of Business Development, Media Platforms and Services
New York, New York OR Chicago, IL OR San Francisco, CA OR Pittsburgh, PA
We are looking for a high-performing, dynamic Director of Business Development with experience selling enterprise media technology solutions and/or other related services. You will be responsible for generating opportunities and securing new business with advertisers and agencies, specifically for use of Google’s marketing platforms combined with our integrated programmatic consulting offering, training, and data solutions.
- Initiate business development efforts including introductions, meetings, and opportunities to pitch offerings
- Build and lead pursuit strategy and market segmentation and research of key new client targets that align to our current strategy and propositions
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits
- Define a compelling proposition and vision for each sales opportunity
- Manage the entire sales cycle of pursuits, including collaboration with marketing, analytics, and data teams on pitches, developing and delivering sales presentations, pricing negotiation and contract delivery
- Provide consultative expertise for programmatic marketing to advertisers
- Support responding to RFI, RFP and pitch requests by coordinating all logistical components for new business related activities
- Conduct research as needed on companies/products and highlight and summarize for distribution to team
- Craft and deliver engagement plan for prospective clients through telephone, email, face to face meetings, corporate entertainment and all other methods available
- Refine sales processes to ensure continual improvement of services and aid the creation of new services
- Maintain awareness of competitive activities, positioning, and pricing including specific reasons for winning and not winning work
- Support analytics and enterprise sales leads with media-related sales collateral and scoping
- 5+ years experience working within or alongside digital agencies and/or direct advertisers in the capacity of media planning, buying, execution, technology adoption and enablement, optimization, etc.
- Experience and access to director and C-level marketing and media decision makers responsible for influencing and making campaign budgeting and technology purchasing decisions
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing and digital media concepts such as programmatic media buying, display marketing, bid management and optimization, ad exchanges, ad networks
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing and digital media technology platforms including demand side platforms (DSPs, e.g. DV360), ad serving (e.g. Google’s Campaign Manager), enterprise web and behavioral analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics 360), and search (e.g. Google Ads, GDN, Search Ads 360)
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Travel Required
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.