Google Analytics Engineer
All Locations- Canada /
Analytics & Insight – Data Analytics /
The team is looking for a Google Analytics Engineer who understands the digital analytics space and has the ability to build and customize analytics and tag manager implementations. The ideal candidate can track sites and mobile applications for our clients and work to become an analytics implementation expert.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop domain expertise in client’s business space to drive results
- Demonstrate a grasp of the fundamental importance of clean data to empower successful digital marketing initiatives, in support of larger business objectives
- Implement Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager, configuring and customizing the tools appropriately
- Identify gaps throughout the customer experience and recommend solutions
- Ensure client expectations are met and results are delivered
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing
- Cultivate and manage relationships at the company and among the team
- Collaborate with the team lead and do so in a manner consistent with our culture and values
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
- College degree (required) plus at least 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, and/or media
- Experienced with Google Analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized the tool
- Have deployed Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager
- Have focused in one or more of the following areas: digital analytics, optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, and/or marketing analytics
- Experience integrating Google Analytics with other Google products (such as BigQuery, DV360, or Google Optimize) and 3rd party tools (such as Salesforce, Eloqua, Optimizely, etc.)
- Understand how to read and interpret reports
- Experience with Firebase is a plus
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.