React Native Developer
United States /
Future Opportunities – Technology /
We are looking for a mobile developer proficient in React Native. This position will be responsible for taking projects through the entire life cycle. You will tackle problems and resolve complex issues, while working in a distributed environment with a talented team of engineers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Write well-designed, efficient code that works across devices
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date with the rapidly evolving mobile world
- Develop mission-critical user experiences
- Actively participate in client meetings
- 3+ years of professional hands-on React Native Development experience
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- An understanding of design and the ability to fill gaps, for example if a design doesn’t cover all screen sizes or if a design isn’t consistent
- Be willing to work with the latest mobile tools and technologies
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with native development (Android or iOS) would be a plus
- Willingness to learn and work with technologies beyond React Native
- Worked in an Agile development, specifically SCRUM, is preferred
- Experience developing to inclusive design best practices, up to and beyond meeting WCAG standards
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.