Pittsburgh, PA /
Client – Client Service /
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams. We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as an Account Manager. The Account Manager reports to the Senior Director, Client Service and will partner with her to manage a significant book of marketing, media, and analytics accounts.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Currently, Bounteous is searching for an Account Manager to add to our fast-growing team. Successful candidates have experience in partnering with clients or constituencies, contributing to digital marketing or technology projects. Candidates should be comfortable leading client conversations and guiding the client through the agency process, while also providing expertise on the client and its business to the agency team.
This position is based out of our Pittsburgh, PA office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Partner with clients to create rich, relevant digital customer experiences that drive business results
- Assist the Senior Director, Client Services in the development and management of strategic account plans
- Oversee the daily activities of multiple accounts with a focus on organic growth and long-term partnershipsImmerse yourself into our client's brand and partner with them to identify long term goals and key objectives
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and colleagues to foster a collaborative environment for the team to think creatively and solution together
- Drive the decision-making process and participate in key planning milestones
- Guide the subject matter expert teams from initiation through to completion
- Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process
- Partner with Program Delivery/Project Management team to ensure that work is delivered to client’s satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
- 2+ years of client service, digital marketing, or account management experience
- Experience managing technology, development or platform initiatives is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsExcellent listening, presentation skills, negotiation skills preferred
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attention to detail a must
- Deliver client-focused solutions based on client goals
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.