United States /
Experience Design – Design /
Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We are seeking a Designer to join the Dining Business Unit; the team dedicated to helping brands like Domino’s, Wingstop, Wawa, Panda Express, and DashIn drive incremental revenue through digital experiences. The Designer is the amplifier of the brand visions and helps drive the creative direction to define the tone and visual language of that brand or product. A day for the Designer role could include taking a client's marketing style guide and translating that visual information into a user interface and UI toolkit. You could be concepting CRM campaigns for user journeys and design a cohesive design language for those communications. One day you might be creating hand drawn illustrations for infographics for internal marketing work and/or client engagements. But at the end of the day feeling accomplished and energized off 14 visits to the Keurig station! We like to have fun, be creative and keep pushing the limits.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and design user interface solutions for responsive web and mobile applications
- Creates clean, uncluttered, simple and easy-to-use unified and on-brand interfaces that work well across devices and platforms
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex requirements into intuitive and elegant designs
- Drive and support the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across digital platforms
- Collaborate with software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience and interface
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition and use of color
- 4+ years experience in UI designs in Digital Media: web, social and mobile
- 2+ years experience in Mobile designs
- Ability to translate complex ideas into intuitive and elegant designs
- Experience with standard tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML/CSS
- Detailed and up-to-date in the latest design trends of web, mobile and software technologies
- Experience with SCRUM.Agile methodology a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.