Web Developer (Summer 2019 Internship)
We are looking for web and mobile application developer interns who want to learn cool things this summer! This internship does not include: coffee making, pushing papers, or surfing the internet. The selected individuals will participate in building real solutions for our clients and will learn more about software development in a professional environment.
Interests and Qualifications:
- Pursuing or recently completed your Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or recently completed or enrolled in a coding bootcamp/program
- Excited by new and well-designed digital applications, technologies, and user experience
- Strong collaboration skills and highly motivated individuals are preferred
- Desire to work hard and love what you’re building
- Interest in working closely with a development team to learn more about digital transformation agency work
You’ll have a chance to work alongside developers producing custom mobile and web applications. You will have the opportunity to not only see vision and conception turn into real results but to be a part of making it happen.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
We hire the best and brightest professionals to help brands envision and optimize their digital presence. We encourage personal and professional development by offering a wealth of creative opportunities. Most importantly, we have a whole lot of fun in the process!