Senior Account Director
Atlanta, GA /
Client – Client Service /
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams. We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a Senior Account Director. This position reports to the VP, Client Service and the right candidate will largely be autonomous in managing their accounts.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Note: this role is open to candidates based near our East Coast Collaboration Centers: Toronto, Pittsburgh, Wilmington (Delaware), Atlanta.
Role and Responsibilities
- Partner with clients to create rich, relevant customer experiences that drive results
- Oversee the daily activities of key accounts with a focus on organic growth and long-term relationships. Management of approximately $4-6M in revenue
- Immerse yourself into your clients' brands and partner with them to identify long term goals and key objectives
- Develop and manage strategic account plans that establish multi-threaded relationships, identify and mitigate threats, develop opportunities, and raise our strategic role within the clients' organizations
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and colleagues to foster a collaborative environment for the team to think creatively and solution together
- Articulate and hold the full-range of client leaders’ concerns and act as a client partner
- Drive the decision-making process, directing the client and team towards the best solutions, and participate in key planning milestones
- Guide the design and development teams from initiation through to completion
- Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process
- Prepare client dashboards, provide reporting and analytics and consultation
- Partner with Program Delivery/Project Management team to ensure that work is delivered to client’s satisfaction
- Assist in pitch, closing, and negotiating contracts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
- 8+ years of client service, digital marketing, or account management experience
- Experience supporting martech platform implementations required
- Experience supporting Adobe platform implementations and programs a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation skills, negotiation skills preferred
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attention to detail a must
- Deliver client-focused solutions based off client goals
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.