Toronto, ON /
Client – Client Service /
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams. We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as an Account Manager. The Account Manager will report to the VP, Client Services and the right candidate will largely be autonomous in managing their accounts.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- Protect and grow client accounts; serve as the key liaison between Bounteous and the client
- Assist the VP, Client Services in the development and management of a strategic account plan that establishes multi-threaded relationships, identify and mitigate threats, develop and foster opportunities, raise our strategic role within the client’s business model
- Immerse yourself into our client's brand, partner with them to identify long term goals and key objectives
- Develop and maintain effective key client relationships
- Support the creation of customer contracts and agreements
- Assist in developing, coordinating, and implementing strategic digital initiatives
- Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process
- Direct the client and team towards the best solutions
- Participate in key planning milestones and act as the client representative to the internal teams from initiation through execution and completion
- Provide clients with reporting, analytics, and consultation that is relevant and actionable
- Assist in pitching, closing, and negotiating contracts
- Add and/or expand business each quarter
- 3+ years of client service or account management experience in a digital agency or consultancy
- eCommerce and/or energy industry experience a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - listening, presentation, negotiation
- Ability to manage multiple projects, strong organization and attention to detail
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.