Senior NodeJS Developer
Technology – Technology /
· The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad or be self-taught with practical experience
· Willing to learn new technologies and the aptitude to come up to speed quickly
· 4 years of professional programming experience
· 4 years Node.js, object-oriented programming, MVC applications, API development, and, web development experience
· Familiarity with the Agile development processes, including the use of coding standards and, systems for version control, build, , regression testing,
· Actively participated in scalable website and web application development
· Hands-on experience designing/developing/consuming APIs , AWS experience
· Work with a team to solve problems and deliver project work for our clients
· Learn new technologies (with support from the team) as needed to support client work
· Create effectively tested, re-usable, and efficient code
· Support continuous improvement, by staying up-to-date on technology
· Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.