Senior Content Creator (Dining)
Philadelphia, PA /
Experience Design – Design /
Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We are seeking a Senior Content Creator who has a passion for crafting well-told stories to join the Dining Business Unit; the team dedicated to helping brands like Domino’s, Wingstop, Wawa, Panda Express, and DashIn drive incremental revenue through digital experiences. This is a hands-on opportunity for an organized and detail-oriented individual who can consistently deliver high quality, on-trend, strategy-driven solutions. The ideal candidate is a heavy consumer of social media and trends, with a familiarity of current platforms, and is a naturally engaging storyteller who enjoys collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams to further brand experience best practices at every opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Marketing Engagement team to ideate for Social Media platforms and other Digital Marketing activities
- Concept, capture, and create visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video, Photography, Visual Design, and Copywriting skills
- Shape and steer ideas from concept to execution, including pre-production work like storyboarding, prop selection, and product planning
- Work collaboratively with other team members and designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity
- Present design decisions to the internal and client teams and iterates and implements feedback
- Juggle multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Remain abreast of industry/technology trends; share freely with others
- Manage time effectively, regularly communicate with XD Director and PM on project status; proactively voice concerns regarding team or project health
- Contribute to Bounteous' culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth into the next generation of content creators
- 4+ years creating original social content, ideally in-house at another brand and with a lean production operation
- Consulting/Agency experience is a plus
- Background in the Restaurant and Convenience Store industry is a plus
- In depth knowledge of design and presentation software, specifically: Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, current social media capture and editing apps, and Microsoft Office products. Sketch and Figma experience a plus
- Experience collaborating with client stakeholders, participating in ideation sessions
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and relationships
- Exceptional knowledge of Social Media Marketing, platform capabilities, trends
- Outstanding visual content production skills
- Proactive with effective time-management skills
- Flexible: able to traverse from social needs to other creative channels. Understanding of social voice across different media channels
- Must have an engaging camera presence
- Understanding that content is often digital, but can also be a physical object or brand experience out in the wild
- A passion for food and lifestyle, understanding how to market, advertise, and present food-related content
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of creating high-quality social content that generates results. Portfolio of recent work and results required
- Local travel (Philadelphia Metro Area) is required
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.