Google Analytics Engineer
Strategy & Insights – Analytics & Intelligence /
We are in need of an Analytics Engineer will work to support the Google Analytics team with client work. This role will also support the A&I team with initiatives including reporting, implementation support for the marketing services team, and marketing blogs. The full-time Analytics Engineer will work to develop skills in auditing and implementing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and general digital analytics best practices.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop domain expertise in clients’ business space to drive results.
- Work with Assisted Service Tier & Self-Service Tier clients, under the direction of the Director of Analytics Operations, to provide ad-hoc support for those clients.
- Demonstrate a grasp of the fundamental importance of clean data to empower successful digital marketing initiatives, in support of larger business objectives.
- Identify gaps throughout the customer experience and recommend solutions.
- Ensure client expectations are met and results are delivered.
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing.
- Cultivate and manage relationships at the company and among the team.
- Collaborate with the team lead and do so in a manner consistent with our culture and values.
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges.
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time.
- Write blog posts and participate in thought leadership.
- Work with your career coach to define OKRs and complete objectives as appropriate each quarter.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- A degree in IT, Digital Marketing Analytics, or related field plus internship experience in digital analytics.
- Experienced with Google Analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized the tool.
- Deployed Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager.
- Has focused on one or more of the following areas: digital analytics, optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, and/or marketing analytics.
- Understand how to read and interpret reports.
- R knowledge or can speak to big data.
- Experience with BigQuery or have used data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, or Power BI is a plus!
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.