Locust Grove, GA /
People – HR /
At Bowery, we’re making wildly delicious food more accessible to everyone. Driven by our proprietary end-to-end technology, our farms are transforming the entire fresh food supply chain to be simpler, safer, and vastly more sustainable.
We have 5 farms in operation (including state-of-the-art R&D and innovation farms) and we’re just getting started. We’re backed by tech and agriculture industry leaders with $647M in equity and debt capital, and our products are sold in over 1,400 locations.
Working at Bowery is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a global impact with first-of-its-kind technology and ridiculously good food. We’re always looking for passionate minds to grow (and eat) with us! Ready to make a real difference? Join us. We’d love to have you here.
P.s. Check out our podcast for all things Bowery culture, teams, leadership, and karaoke (yes, karaoke) - https://spoti.fi/3ToY3Mm
About The Role:
This is an opportunity to build a career in Human Resources and make a significant impact at a rapidly growing startup! Reporting to the Director of HR for Farms, the HR Coordinator will work closely with the entire People Team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on HRIS management, onboarding, offboarding, benefits administration, employee programs, and more. You will be a part of building out the best employee experience and be an integral part of the People team!
What You'll Do:
- Maintain and update all employee data company-wide in our HRIS (Ultimate) and other internal systems while regularly conducting internal audits
- Create an exceptional employee experience with full ownership of our hourly onboarding process, including leading HR and Benefits orientations
- Assist with reporting and headcount tracking to help the people team make informed decisions
- Partner with members of the People team to facilitate employee programs and events
- Own the employee offboarding process and assist with exit interviews
- Become the in-house expert on all benefits and HR-Related questions for the teams you support
- Manage our benefits administration and coordination with our providers
- Lead annual open enrollment and communications company-wide
- Provide overall administrative support to the HR team
Who You Are:
- You are a passionate professional with experience in HR, Administrative duties, etc.
- You have advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and competing priorities
- You exude warmth and passion and have the natural ability to build and manage strong relationships quickly
- You have strong attention to detail, time management, and communication/listening skills
- You are willing to learn new technologies within a fast-paced environment
- You have sound professional judgment and discretion in handling confidential issues
- You are self-motivated and proactive
- Preferred but not required: Working knowledge of HRIS systems, benefits administration, and payroll processes
Benefits As Good As Our Greens:
- To support you and your family, we offer health, dental, and vision insurance; mental health resources; family forming support; long-term and short-term disability insurance; FSA; HSA; commuter benefits and gym reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan and company stock options so that you can reap the benefits of every Bowery win
- The more balance, the better. We offer unlimited paid vacation, paid holiday - plus 16 weeks of paid parental leave so you can focus on what matters most
- From internal mobility to a mentorship program and curated L&D initiatives, we are fully invested in your growth
Our commitment to eliminating bias and ensuring pay equity goes beyond pay transparency. Click here (https://bit.ly/3CUwuUY) to learn more about how compensation works at Bowery, how we came up with the salary on this job posting, and what we’re doing to ensure your compensation is internally and externally equitable.
The salary for this role is $55,000/year. If this role is of interest to you, we encourage you to apply no matter what so we can see your profile and background. You can trust us to make a leveling assessment based on your unique skills and experience and communicate that with you.
Bowery is an equal-opportunity employer - a place that celebrates unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures that will enrich the workplace. We are attempting to redefine what a sustainable agricultural supply chain can look like. We cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of people who want fresh, locally-grown food in regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience. We strongly encourage people from marginalized communities to apply to join our team.