New York, NY /
People – Recruiting /
At Bowery, we’re making wildly delicious food more accessible to everyone. Driven by our proprietary end-to-end technology, our farms are transforming the entire fresh food supply chain to be simpler, safer, and vastly more sustainable.
We have 5 farms in operation (including state-of-the-art R&D and innovation farms) and we’re just getting started. We’re backed by tech and agriculture industry leaders with $647M in equity and debt capital, and our products are sold in over 1,400 locations.
Working at Bowery is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a global impact with first-of-its-kind technology and ridiculously good food. We’re always looking for passionate minds to grow (and eat) with us! Ready to make a real difference? Join us. We’d love to have you here.
P.s. Check out our podcast for all things Bowery culture, teams, leadership, and karaoke (yes, karaoke) - https://spoti.fi/3ToY3Mm
About The Role:
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Recruiter to assist with hiring for all hourly positions at our farms. You’ll join Bowery Farming at a critical point in our growth trajectory as a full-cycle recruiter. You’ll be the primary stakeholder to build exceptional teams for Bowery and recruit across a wide variety of hourly roles across all of our new & existing farm locations. You’ll work across our People team to create an inclusive & consistent interview process. You’ll join a small and scrappy team in a hands-on role where you wear many hats and get to make a real, lasting impact in the space.
What You'll Do:
- Recruit a high volume of roles across all of our Farms
- Devise a talent strategy that aligns with our overarching business needs and reaches talent across functions and geographies
- Work closely with farm leadership to identify hiring needs and recruit key hires
- Deliver a smooth and memorable candidate experience at all stages of the interview process
- Build successful hiring pipelines through sourcing strategies & local community partnerships for long-term success
- Drive ongoing measurement and assessment of recruiting performance through metrics and reporting to ensure hiring goals are met
Who You Are:
- A full-cycle recruiter with excellent sourcing and time management skills
- A fast & nimble recruiter able to fill a high volume of roles
- A passionate and articulate communicator, ready to be the public face and voice of Bowery to all candidates
- Someone who understands and will be guided by the importance of having a diverse workplace
- A poised multi-tasker comfortable in a fast-paced environment with overlapping deadlines
- A data-driven and analytical thinker who can leverage recruiting metrics
Benefits As Good As Our Greens:
- To support you and your family, we offer health, dental, and vision insurance; mental health resources; family forming support; long-term and short-term disability insurance; FSA; HSA; commuter benefits and gym reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan and company stock options, so you can reap the benefits of every Bowery win
- The more balance, the better. We offer unlimited paid vacation, paid holiday - plus 16 weeks paid parental leave so you can focus on what matters most
- From internal mobility to a mentorship program and curated L&D initiatives, we are fully invested in your growth
We have a lot of folx at Bowery that perform these jobs across different levels. Based on the way this job has been planned, we think the salary will be $65,000. If this role is of interest to you, you should apply no matter what. You can trust us to make an assessment based on your unique skills and experience and communicate that with you.
Our commitment to eliminating bias and ensuring pay equity goes beyond pay transparency. Click here (https://bit.ly/3hwUyq1) to learn more about how compensation works at Bowery, how we came up with the salary on this job posting, and what we’re doing to ensure your compensation is internally and externally equitable.
Bowery is an equal opportunity employer - a place that celebrates unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures that will enrich the workplace. We are attempting to redefine what a sustainable agricultural supply chain can look like. We cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of people who want fresh, locally grown food in regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience. We strongly encourage people from marginalized communities to apply to join our team.