Business Development Coordinator
New York, NY
Business Development – Business Development
Bowery Valuation is one of the leading startups in the emerging world of real estate tech and the only company of our kind in the commercial real estate appraisal space. Our appraisers work hand-in-hand with our engineering, design, and product teams to continuously add new features and functionality to our revolutionary platform. We are also the first ever venture capital backed commercial appraisal firm, having raised over $27MM in the past 2+ years. Powered by big data, advanced technology, and extensive expertise, Bowery is redefining the entire commercial appraisal space.
About the Role:
Bowery is looking for a motivated self-starter who wants to play a crucial role in supporting the business development team, and all business development and client experience activities. This person has a can-do attitude and will focus on a multitude of different responsibilities across the business development spectrum.
- Work closely with the Business Development and SalesForce team to help optimize our processes and procedures
- Work closely with the marketing and design team, to help own and improve our client collateral
- Planning and organizing team/client events
- Source and help build the sales funnel with potential leads and opportunities
- Assist the head of business development with all manner of daily tasks
- 1-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and SalesForce a plus
- Excellent multi-tasker, self-starter, interpersonal skills, and team player
Perks & Benefits
- Stock options
- Medical, vision, dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Company events
- And more!