Associate, Business Development
New York, NY /
Business Development – Business Development /
Bowery is looking for a confident Business Development Associate to join the team!
This role is responsible for generating new business and bringing on new clients. You'll be on the phones building up your book of business everyday. Prefer candidates with experience in commercial real estate industry.
- Generate business through our existing network of clients
- Appraisal industry knowledge expert on the BD team
- Run, maintain and monitor key salesforce reports and indicators
- Operational lead on the BD Team owning efficiency
- Identify and target meetings/introductions to key people in support and direction of Senior BD
- Collaborate and communicate with appraisers to ensure a smooth and seamless process on each job
- Cold calling/cold emailing lists of potential new clients, and managing the life cycle of those new leads
- Handle Broker Client Relationships
- Salesforce data management: responsible for tracking and updating all of our key salesforce data from client details to job notes for BD team
- Assist in tracking all in-progress jobs and alerting BD sales team of any issues that arise
- E-mail management for the BD team in support of the Sr. Sales team to spend less time on follow up and more on generation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3 -5 years proven success in Sales
- Preferably has experience in the Banking or Commercial Real Estate industries
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, sales environment where you can play a critical role in the on-going growth of a ground-breaking, real estate technology transaction platform
- Strong analytical abilities & Customer Service focused
- Proficient in database management
- Strong oral and written communication, as well as presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional and effective manner
- Sales and Marketing Experience
- Some travel required
- Adobe, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office,
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, vision, dental coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Company events
- And more!
Bowery Valuation is one of the leading startups in the world of real estate tech and the only company of its kind in the commercial real estate appraisal space. Our appraisers work hand-in-hand with our engineering, design, and product teams to continuously add new features and functionality to our revolutionary platform. We are also the first ever venture capital backed commercial appraisal firm, having raised over $27MM in the past 2+ years. Powered by data, advanced technology, and extensive expertise, Bowery is redefining the entire commercial appraisal space.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.