New York, NY /
People & Culture – Talent Acquisition /
As the second member within the People Ops team, this role will cover more than just the primary function of technical recruiting and will be well suited for someone interested in developing a talent acquisition program beyond just recruiting for individual jobs. This also will have some general HR functionality and support requirements as it is a small team and all hands on deck are often needed.
Who You Are
Self starter who's comfortable being direct in communication, flexible in their practices and keeping informed about latest trends in recruitment theory as well as practice. Someone looking to join a team and grow their own skills as well as design a department's strategy in a high growth firm.
- Work with our Head of Engineering and CTO to recruit top technical talent for our engineering team
- Manage our applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Design processes and workflows around managing a talent pipeline, interviewing, collecting data and building Bowery's brand as an employer
- Assist Dir. of People Ops with managing all talent acquisition and development needs.
- Eventually, own the entire recruitment function within people operations.
- Independently work on multiple positions and hiring managers
- Curious and organized
- Enough experience that you're able to converse clearly and accurately about key recruiting topics and systems, no set years.
- Technology friendly not just in understanding how to recruit but in how you mange your own information and process.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting interviews and optimizing for a stellar candidate experience.
- Experience coaching and providing feedback to interviewers and hiring managers and optimizing processes.
- Self Aware, willing to learn
- Mocha + Chai
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Experience fund
- Company Events
- and More!
Bowery Valuation is one of the leading startups in the emerging world of real estate tech and the only company of our kind in the commercial real estate appraisal space. Our appraisers work hand-in-hand with our engineering, design, and product teams to continuously add new features and functionality to our revolutionary platform. We are also the first ever venture capital backed commercial appraisal firm, having raised over $27MM in the past 2+ years. Powered by big data, advanced technology, and extensive expertise, Bowery is redefining the entire commercial appraisal space.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.