New York, NY
Operations – Office Manager
Bowery Valuation is the world’s first truly tech-enabled commercial appraisal firm. We’ve spent the past 4+ years building out our revolutionary product. Our appraisers work hand-in-hand with our tech and product team to continuously add new features and functionality to the Bowery platform. We are also the first ever venture capital backed commercial appraisal firm, having raised over $19MM. Powered by big data, advanced technology, and extensive expertise, Bowery is redefining the entire commercial appraisal space.
WHO YOU ARE:
We’re a diverse team who has built a welcoming culture. We’re looking for an Office Manager who has experience with scaling start-ups, who is creative and has a big heart. You’ll help support our company culture, improve our experiences working together, create events that attract diverse community members, and build our physical office into a productive and welcoming space. You will work with our team to ensure their success and happiness at Bowery.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE:
- Manage all aspects of our office operations including consistent upkeep of our amenities, keeping the space tidy and welcoming for employees and guests
- Liaise and work with our service providers, vendors and arrange for necessary repairs
- Address employees requests and inquiries
- Perform light equipment troubleshooting
- Aid with on-boarding new employees
- Promote our office culture by organizing in office events, outings and parties
- Provide administrative support to the operations and C-team when needed
- Run miscellaneous errands
- Manage the company social media
- An excellent organizational and time management skills
- An upbeat and can-do attitude along with an amazing interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt, multitask and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mindset towards problem solving
- An intermediate level of computer skills and an absolute interest in technology
- An inclination to take initiative
- Proficiency in G-Suite, MS Office and organizational tools
- A great deal of empathy and compassion
Competitive compensation Medical/Rx, vision, and dental coverage. Company paid ancillary benefits Flex time and generous PTO Paid gender neutral parental leave. $500 experience bonus. (Each year employees receive up to $500 (net!) to spend on a new experience of their choice.) Company events: Social clubs, Women at Bowery, monthly lunches, weekly Fika, employee resource groups, and more.